Welcome to Natural Language Processing Groups, Konan Univ.
Our research interests are:
Error detection in English text (especially, article errors), POS tagging and parsing for noisy text, Edu-mining (data/text mining for educational data). Our tools, language resources, and demo-systems are available on this site.
- Presentation award at the 23rd JNLP conference.
- Konan-JIEM Learner Corpus (KJ corpus) with spelling error information is now available at GSK.
- Presented a paper on a learner corpus with phrase structures at ACL
- Presented a paper on second language acquisition at COLING.
- Presented a paper on a new framework for correcting preposition errors at ACL.
- Reported Language family tree reconstructed from learner English at ACL.